Completed Tagteam Cycling Routes



WHERE WE HAVE BEEN. The colored lines on this map represent where we have tagteam cycled since 1 Aug 2015. BLUE lines = 2015, YELLOW lines = 2016, RED lines = 2017. We will continue to update this map as we complete additional route segments (we are not done yet!).

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Last Blog Post

There seems to be no easy way to keep up with this blog when we lack adequate cell (and thus internet) coverage.  It has been an ongoing problem, one that we were acutely aware of in Mexico, and it persists today, except in the rare instances when we are traveling in urban areas or along interstate highway corridors (our least favorite places to ride).  

South Fork of the Umpqua River at Myrtle Creek, OR.
And the reality is that there is rarely much of anything new to share on a daily basis.  Our daily routine of plotting a course, making adjustments as needed and trying to plan for what lies a few days or weeks ahead has already been covered sufficiently in the past.  So there seems to be little benefit to justify devoting continued time and effort to the task.  I've journaled a lot in the past, and it seems my journaling days may have come to an end.  

2 comments:

  1. Steve, I am very sorry to hear this. Have you considered less frequent posts covering only the highlights between cell coverage?

    I don't get to read each of your posts, "Tour De PACLANTIC" and my mission for VetsAndTheirPets.org (not to mention my limited data plan AND spotty coverage) prevents me from doing so. I enjoy the Facebook updates when I see them.


    ReplyDelete